Hi Everyone

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carly2105

Reaction score
Hi All,
This is the first time i've joined a forum (Have read through alot though for advice etc.)I'm Based in Western Victoria. I have 2 beardies and hopefully will be looking at breeding later this year :). I'm hoping to meet experienced breeders and get advice etc.

Hi, Welcome to APAS. I'm sure there will be plenty of friendly people on here who will be able to offer sound advice :)

Hi All,
This is the first time i've joined a forum (Have read through alot though for advice etc.)I'm Based in Western Victoria. I have 2 beardies and hopefully will be looking at breeding later this year :). I'm hoping to meet experienced breeders and get advice etc.

Hi Carly

My first time too! New to the reptile keeping too and a bit nervous. Researched for a year, spent time with breeder feeding and handling but now that she is home im not feeling so confident - Did anyone else feel the same the first time? Rissamt

Welcome to the APS. There is lots of info. If you every need anything search first then ask. Saves flaming lol.

Hi Carly

My first time too! New to the reptile keeping too and a bit nervous. Researched for a year, spent time with breeder feeding and handling but now that she is home im not feeling so confident - Did anyone else feel the same the first time? Rissamt

You will be alright. You can't do to much damage unless you really try, they are pretty tough. There is no need to stress, your confidence will grow with time as you learn the animal.

Most people lack a bit of confidence when they start something new.

Last edited:
Hi Rissamt,
I suppose like everything it'll take time to build up confidence, I've had by Male beardie now for a couple of years and i take him to bed with me and watch television, that is until my husband comes to be and kicks him out. Just keep handling her each day and your confidence should start to build up

Thanks abnrmal91 i'll keep that in mind

welcome! Hope everything is well and that you find lots of great info and friendship on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back