Just Want to say

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dansfish4tea

Reaction score
I DIS LIKE the government :D If anyone wants to share their opinion, go ahead make my day:D

(my previous statement got me in trouble) so i modified it

Last edited:
Having just moved from remote N.T to Orange NSW to go fishing now i have to

register my boat
register my trailer ( ok I got away with that one )
get a boat drivers licence even though I clearly have a Qld coxswain ticket
get a freakin fishing license

Blah blah I give up sell the boat I guess I wont know what it feels like to catch a introduced freshwater fish ( dripping with sarcasm )

evil bro. coulda toldya!

we're the last bastion.
Wont be long before 1 or more political parties come out of the closet and declare themselves Mummy State/ Nation parties.

The sordid truth is that there are clearly an enormous number of soulless people who want this. WHAT HAPPENED TO PEOPLE!!??

Why do they need every aspect of their life regulated??

Is it to feel secure? Or just a symptom of a vast suburban decay that rejects the real world and insists on living in a box of cotton wool?

I dont get it.

Get your feet dirty! catch a fish! get lost and find your way out! make a mistake, its OK, it's how we learn.

Play in the mud, you'll get an immune system.

This is still great country for kids to grow up in. I hope all those straightjackets dont end up here....but they will. Under the guise of national uniformity.

The NT 2011

no boat registration
no fishing license
no boat drivers license (my daughter learned to drive a tinny before she learned to ride a bike)
no drink drive on the water laws!

BLISS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back