cool job!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol it kinda does! I can't think of a better reason than -you have a significantly high risk of dieing if you do that- to criticise someone.
could you please explain im a little confused about what you wrote are you saying you have a high risk of dieing if you play with gators(understandable their kinda dangerous:)) or if you criticise some one just confused on the "to criticise someone" part at the end of your post

also this guy must be doing something right because as has been stated hes still got both his hands

could you please explain im a little confused about what you wrote are you saying you have a high risk of dieing if you play with gators(understandable their kinda dangerous:)) or if you criticise some one just confused on the "to criticise someone" part at the end of your post

also this guy must be doing something right because as has been stated hes still got both his hands

I'm saying that a reason such as you might die, is a very good reason to criticise someone.

I'm saying that a reason such as you might die, is a very good reason to criticise someone.
oh ok now i get what your saying yea he might die very good chance if the gator decided that he looked alright for a munch but as has been said hes been working with them for 40+ years and he still appears to be intact unless theres a foot missing we cant see so as for criticising him i dont feel it would be necessary if it was your average bogan id say yes criticism is necessary to teach them that there not a puppy dog but i think this guy knows that

look at what steve irwin used to do would you have ever criticised him i no i wouldent have because these sorts of people do what they do knowing the risks

Last edited:
oh ok now i get what your saying yea he might die very good chance if the gator decided that he looked alright for a munch but as has been said hes been working with them for 40+ years and he still appears to be intact unless theres a foot missing we cant see so as for criticising him i dont feel it would be necessary if it was your average bogan id say yes criticism is necessary to teach them that there not a puppy dog but i think this guy knows that
just like they guys on youtube [ bad refrence i know] how they have been doing gator shows for years then oneday bam it going wrong and someone throws it onyoutube ... either way everying is all good - till it go`s bad . then its called an accident .
but good luck to him , you wouldnt catch me doing that to my croc when he gets bigger .

Last edited:
Lol i was pretty critical of Steve Irwin while he was alive.

I'll criticise anyone i think is doing something worth critcising, i don't think you need to wait for something to go wrong. Cause if you wait then you don't get to say I told you so!

look at what steve irwin used to do would you have ever criticised him i no i wouldent have because these sorts of people do what they do knowing the risks

If he does that stuff in front of the general public then he should give himself an uppercut.If something ever did go wrong,and no body can deny it could be a distinct possibility,it could get real ugly.................

So much negativity. Sometimes people have to realise that others have amazing bonds with animals that we'll never understand. Whilst sometimes it leads to their deaths (the bear man comes to the mind), that doesn't mean the rest of us have a right to criticise. I somehow doubt a human being with any form of logic in their brains is going to jump in gators or play with bears without some sort of forethought. Good on him.

steve irwin also comes to mind... too soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back