EGGS HATCHING - Wheatbelt Stimmies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay84

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Sunday morning i checked the incubator to find one of the eggs had pipped and there was an inquisitive nose poking out.

By the evening this snake had already left the egg!

I waited until last night for the other eggs to pip but there was nothing, so i decided to cut the eggs, i just made a very small 'v' in each of the eggs.

This morning there were 2 heads poking out both of which had made their own slits in the eggs.

This evening i have 3 hatchies out the egg, one half out and the other 2 eggs still snuggled up in the egg.

I am so excited as this is my first time ever breeding snakes!!!! So out of 6 eggs it looks like i will have 6 healthy hatchies!

Babies

DSC_4294.jpg

DSC_4293.jpg

DSC_4290.jpg

Mum

DSC_2641.jpg

DSC_3713.jpg

Nice work for your first time, they are a good looking hatchling.

Well done, Jay! The hatchies are gorgeous and Mama is too. Have you got a picture of Dad?

Awesome job Jay. Congratulations on your frist time. Mum's an absolute stunner.

Thanks for the compliments guys. I am very very excited!

I'll keep everyone updated on their progress. If there are anything like mum they will be beauties!!

Thanks! Just had another quick look before bed and 5 are out with the last one peeking out!

Biggest Congrats Jay on your inaugural clutch hatching. Hope they are piggies in feeding for you.

Oh i am hoping they are good feeders too Brett. Hopefully they take after my yearlings...... somehow i don't think i'm gonna be that lucky though lol

Sorry Jay. I use to think you where cool, 9:50pm bedtime when snakes are hatching. For shame lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back