EGGS HATCHING - Wheatbelt Stimmies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Jay. I use to think you where cool, 9:50pm bedtime when snakes are hatching. For shame lol.

Hahaha you smartass. I had a very BIG weekend with very little sleep. This week is proving a struggle!!! lol

These little ones are due to shed over xmas so i will take some more pics of them then.

You can already see they all have two tone blotches!

Last edited:
Hey Jay!! How did the shedding go?? Hope they all went ok over chrissy :)

How old was your female stimmy when you bred her? cheers :)

One of the hatchies died after 5 days. It was the first to hatch and was the smallest. It seemed weak but i was surprised she died :(

The others have all shed great and look big and strong. They are huge hatchies. Mum is about 3 years. First time breeding.

That's a shame about the little one, Jay. Unfortunately, sometimes they just aren't meant to survive. It's great that the others are so healthy. I look forward to seeing pictures as they grow. :)

They are gorgeous after their first sheds. They have 2 tone blotches. Hopefully i can get them all feeding really well and get some size on them quick so they shed some more!

Congrats! I love the photos! Mum is beautiful!
I'm sorry to hear that you lost one though.
Look forward to seeing some more recent photos :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back