My new pup

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie-Pride

Reaction score
Picked this little cheeky terror up yesterday, his a 5month old blue American staffy I'm naming him terror unless anyone has any decent names.. sorry about the quality of photo taken on phone hope this works, first time posting a picture.. Cheers

Attachments

• blue nose staffy.jpg
    blue nose staffy.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 160
Soo cute.. i luv amstaffs!! can i ask who bred him? he looks a lil like my lil fellow Linkin.. as in linkin park :p

View attachment 233953View attachment 233954
Linkin looks smoking how old is he?

He's a cutie he slept on the pillow next to me last night wake up with him chewing my ear lol, I got him through King of American Staffies they gave me the number to a bloke in Sydney that had a few bit expensive but i was willing to pay the price.

he is 6mths now.. that pic was at 3mths.. haha they are an awesome breed defs my favourite!! They are worth the price too i reckon Blues go for more then other colours too.. Breeders (not all breeders) say colour doesnt make a difference but thats crap cos they are in demand and so you'll pay more.. But worth it.. :D

good luck with training :p He's gorgeous

he is 6mths now.. that pic was at 3mths.. haha they are an awesome breed defs my favourite!! They are worth the price too i reckon Blues go for more then other colours too.. Breeders (not all breeders) say colour doesnt make a difference but thats crap cos they are in demand and so you'll pay more.. But worth it.. :D

good luck with training :p He's gorgeous

I got told he was 5months but look little younger i got papers with the mother father and that there legit papers but I'm not sure on the age, oh well I'm happy i got a new pup lol yeah blues deff go for more it was the blue eyes that had me sold lol.
Worth it 100%..

Thank you and I'll keep you posted with pics as he grows..

I hate you all

:shock::(

why? lol

If anyone has any names let me know also if you have any staffys American or English post them up if you want..

I like the name Axel.. I've heard of Thor, sarge, Zion, Atillah, Tank and Nitro for amstaffs.... They are the names of the dogs we've sold to owners in the past lol :p

Heh I have a cat that I affectionately called a little terror as a kitten...

I ended up calling her "Terra" but it sounds more like a female name than a male ;) Very handsome looking boy though!

Heh I have a cat that I affectionately called a little terror as a kitten...

I ended up calling her "Terra" but it sounds more like a female name than a male ;) Very handsome looking boy though!

heya yeah terror was my first pick after he decided my new shoes i got before going to pick him up looked like a nice chew toy and then got him home and decided to run around chasing the vacuum cleaner attempting to bark and bite it lol he wore him self out and had a sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back