What I can keep outdoors in QLD.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchell1995

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Just wondering what lizards and skinks I would be able to keep or not keep outside all year round, as Im hopefully going to be building some outdoor enclosure's.

p.s things like pink tongue's, blue tongue's, Cunningham skinks, that sort of thing.

Whatever outdoor enclosure you build make sure its 200% secure from no legs,4 legs,feathers but especially 2 legs.

Maybe Lace Monitors? They're very adaptable and are found down here in VIC as well as up Queensland so they'd do well as long as you provide them with plenty of shade as well as sun an area for basking in the sunlight, maybe a small pond and lots of climbing space.

I was thinking something smaller, something that won't scare my mum or sister when its full grown.

spencers or you could put beardies water dragons blue tongues just put shade cloth over half of the enclosure and remove it in winter i got a garden bed from buntings put mush on the bottom then dirt and bark planted plants got a frame made and put shade cloth on one side mesh on the other and i have blue tongues. cunningham skinks, water dragons and beardies in there i think the garden bed was 300 for the biggest one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back