show us your bearded dragon phases :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley94

Not so new Member
Reaction score
the picture is a wild bearded dragon i took a photo of him, but i would like to see everyones different phased bearded dragon, as im think about getting a bearded dragon but i would like a unusal coloured beaded like a white one :) pictures would help alot :)

Attachments

• DSC00492.jpg
    DSC00492.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 189
this is cricket, shes usually lighter then this, more white and she comes from a white father and a lavender mother and it usually very white herself, i know the lady i got this one from has hatchlings from same parents and is a member here and if you want me to i can PM you her name, she is in NSW

P1000045.jpg

This is a white/very light yellow pastel I used to have
frank3.jpg

thanks everyone, i really like the white phase or like a lime colour :) i dont want one of the normal wild phase :)

Here's a few of my beardies:

First is pancake showing off his blue/lavender

pancake.jpg

Next is lizzie showing off her gorgeous red

IMG_1041.jpg

and last is toothless smiling away.

IMG_0595.jpg

how do you get your beardies to really show their colours off? ive just gotten a great camera but dont know how to get the kids to put their best colours on for a photo shoot? would you say a warm bath or something? as far as i can tell the best time is when they are fast asleep?

Here are my 2 breeding pairs -
male KOMODO being weighed - female PHOENIX (Komodo's mate)
and FANG 4yo high yellow female and GOBLIN 1yo high orange male

Attachments

• 131.jpg
    131.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 102
  • 064.jpg
    064.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 107
  • 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 97
  • 068.jpg
    068.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 100
:O so jealous of Isis, im getting my white phased dragon in 3wks or so :)

View attachment 237818 only just got this camera(d5100) and have no idea how to use it yet but this is garth. he is only about 6 months old and starting to colour up. i got him from Rick Walker

View attachment 237819 This is warren, also from Rick. he is just starting to shed and is amazing underneath. love to see the little guys grow and colour up more and more with every shed.. :)

turns out heat and food and a nice warm bath brings out the colours.

you all have wonderful dragons :D i cant wait to get mine :), im really looking forward to getting my white phase one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back