desperate for help with 5 yr old *human* daughter

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so sorry to hear about how bad things got with your daughter, must have been scarey :( hope that the next few days and the sleep test go as well as they can, thanks for keeping us up dated xxoo

I'm glad you're getting closer to helping your daughter, your entire family must be exhausted physically and mentally it been a heck of a journey, thank you for taking the time to update us, there are lots of members watching and hoping you're going ok, even of they can't think of anything helpful to say they're with you on this journey . I'm sending more virtual hugs to add to those you already have so you don't run out :)

thanks guys, l really appreciate your thoughts. Today was pretty okay in the scheme of things. Sara is holding in there. She has trouble understanding why the doctors aren't helping and why mummy can't make this bad stuff go away. It's gut wrentching. I can't imagine all things going thru her mind, l know how hard it is for me and it must be so much worse for her.. Tat's the part that really hurts. As parents our job is to protect our kids and to make things better when they are hurt. I know l am doing everything l can for her but it really feels like l have failed her.
My poor son... he's 11 and we've explained eveything the best we can. He got up this morning and ended up really crook. I think it's more stress than anything. I got him claned up and calmed down, and he looks at me and says "sorry mummy (hasn't called me mummy for about 3 years), i'm sorry to make things worse for you because l'm sick"........... oh man.... that just cut me to the heart. No kid should feel that way. It made me open my eyes and realise that over the past few weeks that l haven't been there for him. I feel so guilty. I know there are people out there that are doing it much worse than us, t just doesn't feel that way..
Look, sorry to ramble. As l said in the earlier post we have the eeg on monday, it's a sleep deprived one so she is to get up sunday morning as normal and l have to keep her awake til midnight.. yes midnight. Then she can sleep til 4 am, then be awake for another 12 hours, now that's going to be fun. Anyway, i'll get the results either the same day or the next.

Thanks again

Oh that's just heart breaking. I can't help but cry. I just want to hug you all.

Had eeg done and now they say results will not be here for 4 days. Anyway, doc has now started Sara on anti convulsive meds (which l have to say are scarey in themselves) so hoefully she'll have relief very soon

Ive just caught up with the whole thread.

You poor girl, thank goodness you had thought to tape record an episode.

You must be exhausted.

I am hoping as well all are that this medication will give some releif for Sara.

Im also hoping they can give you some answers after the ordeal of having the EEG.

Just know we are all thinking of you.

My thoughts are with you and your family, it is so gut wrenching when you cant fix your Babies. I hope the meds give her some relief and you can get some answers from the eeg
Kindest regards
Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back