Where to Buy LED Flexible Light?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

markannab

Reaction score
Hi

I'm trying to find an LED flexible light. Ideally, 800mm long and green (white OK) and running with a 240v adaptor. Any idea where I can get one? It shouldn't cost too much, I wouldn't think. But I've tried online everywhere to see who sells them, but no success.

Thanks,
Mark.

Can't find them on eBay. Having said that, since my post, I'm thinking flexi is not the way to go. Maybe a solid bar.

ebay , try under aquarium LED lighting . i have brought plenty of led strips from there .

Heaps in Ebay, as Jas said try aquarium lighting, i just got a heap from HK, but there power supply are useless so I had to rig up my own transformers.

Heaps in Ebay, as Jas said try aquarium lighting, i just got a heap from HK, but there power supply are useless so I had to rig up my own transformers.

You criminal you ;) (unless you are an electrician of course in which case you legitimate SOB :lol:)

You criminal you ;) (unless you are an electrician of course in which case you legitimate SOB :lol:)

Nope just a criminal :p, is it still illegal if you are playing with 12V? I'm sure it still is I suppose. Moral of the story don't presume the cheap Hong Kong LED lights will plug in and work in Aus.

Just be careful buying the from HK, its been a month and I still havent recieved mine yet. I think i should of paid the few dollars more and get the ones that ship from Australia. Putting a claim in at the moment >.<

i have wild-caught Mouth-brooding Bettas coming in from Indonesia, via Thailand, as we speak , but their tanks will have no clever lighting, like u all have....Truly, u r all very, very clever, with all that clever talk...incidentally, want 2 know how expensive our country is .......air-freight jakarta to bankok, 2 fish, (part of a total consignment of 4 ),, $6.40 (paid for by thre Indonesian breeder ),

I have led lighting in four tanks ATM all from one source and controller, and you can change colour through seven choices!

DIODER 4-piece lighting strip set - IKEA

There great :)

Those look great. Is each light on a 3m cord from the colour controller? I'm trying to work out how much distance I can get between enclosures. And do all 4 have to operate at once or are they a plug in as many as you need sort of deal? Thanks!

Thanks for all the comments & suggestions! As it happens, I forgot that I'd put in a "Best Offer" on a 250mm flexi light (green). Next thing I knew, I'd won it! So, until further notice, this will do. I'll know for sure when it arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back