Ok im watching One direction on channel 9 .....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what im ten do be mean because i can do some theys that 30 year old people can not do like type really fast

does any one know if there is any 10 year old kids on he because im 10 years old

whats your name khagan you mean soft spiny-tailed gecko
Strophurus-spinigerus-thumb.jpg

Yeah that's the ones :D! My name is Mathew.

Are you talking to me because if you are thats ok

Yeap there cool mathew

I NEED TO GO TO SLEEP :eek:
images

Last edited:
i think they need to bring in a few trucks, turn on the hoses full bore and cool off those idiotic girls and their parents should be in more control of where their daughters are and what they are doing

if i seen my daughter acting like a 10 yr old trollop, holding up a message board with some feral and disgusting message on it, she would be chained to her bed till she was 18 and not allowed out the house without supervision, what kind of parents are they anyway?

the group is just a bunch of nobodies trying to be somebodies but will never get there, come next week the girls will be carrying on over some other nobody and they will be in the loo and flushed (thank goodness)

Hi Geckoboy! dont worry about those silly comments....you are a very smart kid! and GECKOS ROCK! lol

One direction is just a boy band version of Justin Bieber. Eventually everyone will start hating them for the same reason they hate Justin Beiber, tween girls going nuts over them and people getting sick of hearing about them (not to mention their music sucks!). That day will not come soon enough for me :( I mean I had the radio on the other day and every station was talking about them :rolleyes:
People need something new to talk about, and god I hope its not another tween girl fad.

One Direction? Channel 9? Logies?

Is this all on the talking picture-box?

Get off my lawn, you ruffians!!!

Where the hell did they come from?? I keep my ear pretty close to the ground with underground music etc, but never saw these twerps coming :) Perhaps I was looking too far underground and they skimmed up over the top somewhere??? :p

Where the hell did they come from?? I keep my ear pretty close to the ground with underground music etc, but never saw these twerps coming :) Perhaps I was looking too far underground and they skimmed up over the top somewhere??? :p

Moose, you never fail to crack me up!

How do you think I feel, The blonde guy is called Niall, has the same hair colour and is also a Pom...

Lol youtube and NO direction HAHA pretty funny but lame at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back