Tyre Kickers

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonboy69

Reaction score
I been getting a call from a person about buying some thing from me on another site. He seems to be a Tyre Kicker. He was supposed to meet up last Friday. So I was waiting for the call to organize a meeting place and time. So I never received a reply about meeting up. I text him again twice to see if he was interested. I didn't hear from him until today. Same thing he said he was going to buy it again today but didn't show up or didn't even apologize. So I'm asking people what would you do or what do you recommend me to do. Should I deal with him or not. Cheers Hus.

Last edited:
Nope - if he didn't have a good explanation for why he didn't meet the first time or even apologise, forget about him. You're not obliged to sell to him - if he was truly interested he wouldn't be mucking around and wasting you time.

Bugger that. We have a local buy swap sell group for Townsville on fb and I have been shafted so many times trying to sell stuff on there. I'd just ignore him altogether.

He's pulling your chain :rolleyes: forget him (and dont give him your address)

Hopefully you can sell whatever to someone else in the meantime.... then you can tell him to meet you (at some phony address) and you of course dont turn up..... see how he likes it... Hissssssssss

Bbwwaahahahahahaheheheheheeh done that before ;)

I don't have those socks anymore :( I have other colors though!

I been getting a call from a person about buying some thing from me on another site. He seems to be a Tyre Kicker. He was supposed to meet up last Friday had nomreply about meeting up. I text him again twice to see if he is interested. I didn't hear from him until today. Same thing he said he was going to buy it again today but didn't show up or didn't even apologize. So I'm asking people what would you do or what do you recommend me to do. Should I deal with him or not. Cheers Hus.

Know exactly what you're going through. Had an agreement with a trade that was going to happen over the weekend. Had 5 offers the week prior to for sales but my heart said no, you agree'd to this person first. The thursday before trade I thought I'd check and make sure all is ok and "green light", 20 text messages and 5-10 phone calls and I still havn't heard from the person. My head says I got played and forget about it but my heart says something may have happened, all is ok, just lost the phone, might be in hospital, no1 can honestly make an agreement and then ignore someone, can they.........?

I think the worst thing is you feel more annoyed because of the others you've said no to are either no longer interested, or have found other sources so it's a lost sale so what could have been hasn't eventuated and you're still back where you started :( I feel you'r pain.

I would sell to another, you have been mucked around enough, you should never have to chase because if you do it usually means they are not that interested. People can be full of sugar coated poo sometimes :( good luck with it all

Last edited:
He is a time waster mate forget about him. Sadly today people of his ilk with no manners or conscience are becoming more and more common. A very sad state of affairs.

Endeavour

You have tyres for sale?

i'm really sorry but the fact your dp is blonde makes your reply that much more epic

oh and to the op, next time the guy calls probably just ignore, its not worth your time and emotions

dont waste your time with them mate... i breed and sell horses and get these sort of people all the time! PAin IN THE KISSER!!

The joys of selling, Don't let it get the better of you mate. You will find this will happen all the time. In saying that thoe there have been some very pleasent transactions and good freinds made as well.

Know exactly what you're going through. Had an agreement with a trade that was going to happen over the weekend. Had 5 offers the week prior to for sales but my heart said no, you agree'd to this person first. The thursday before trade I thought I'd check and make sure all is ok and "green light", 20 text messages and 5-10 phone calls and I still havn't heard from the person. My head says I got played and forget about it but my heart says something may have happened, all is ok, just lost the phone, might be in hospital, no1 can honestly make an agreement and then ignore someone, can they.........?

I think the worst thing is you feel more annoyed because of the others you've said no to are either no longer interested, or have found other sources so it's a lost sale so what could have been hasn't eventuated and you're still back where you started :( I feel you'r pain.
I received a message from the buyer with an apology at 11am. So I decided to give him 1 more chance as unholiest said. You wouldn't guess what he turned up and purchased it. So lucky I gave him another chance. Thanks everyone for your help.

Thats great outcome.... but in future... the first person to put the cash in your hand... wins :lol:

All the rest can take a flying leap Bbbwwaaaahahahahahahahaha :lol:

And rule number 1.... they get the address WHEN they are on thier way.....not while they are just bsing that they MIGHT come one day Pfft..... :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back