So why did all the illawarra reptile show threads get moved and where did they go?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't no about everyone else but I can't get access Fay

Or I'm in trouble again

Hmmmm...I see. I better let Adam know then...all members should be able to see and comment on this forum.

Both threads related to the show are not accessible. It's no coincidence IMO. A mod moved them. But why?

I believe we are facing a crack in the time/space continum. We need either Dr Who or Dr Spock but preferrable both

I think someone posted a link showing what would happen if you googled "Google". It was only to protect us that these threads were hidden behind adamantium curtains or else the entirety of existence would have imploded.

You guys with your space/ time continuum this and your adamantium curtains that. This goes way beyond that! There is obviously witchcraft or some other dark devilry at work
here.

If a thread disappears in a forum when no one is watching, did it ever really exist?

I'd jump into my Delorean & go back in time to see what all the other posts were, but my flux capacitor is on the blink.

In the absence of comment there's a some rumours circulating...is it true there was an out break of herpes at the show?

You told me that was razor burn!!! Shame on you Spongebob!

Now I'm intrigued, what went down at that show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back