So why did all the illawarra reptile show threads get moved and where did they go?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
something spooky going on the missing threads where sent to the twilight zone

Both threads related to the show are not accessible. It's no coincidence IMO. A mod moved them. But why?

I believe we are facing a crack in the time/space continum. We need either Dr Who or Dr Spock but preferrable both

Or some kind of amalgamation of the two of them named Dr Whock

Has anyone managed to find these missing threads yet? I'm curious to see the Photo's taken on the day... It was a very good day.

Has anyone managed to find these missing threads yet? I'm curious to see the Photo's taken on the day... It was a very good day.

Which makes it even more mysterious why the threads became inaccessible...

The sooner you accept that there was no show the sooner we can just get back to our normal lives. There was no show.

The sooner you accept that there was no show the sooner we can just get back to our normal lives. There was no show.

My god now I realise. Bob you did not experience reality on that day, Peter is right. I'm delusional yes -thank you Peter now I have insight into my condition. Just need to get onto the right meds and I'll be fine. Remember Bob there was no show....yes that's right there was no show....just keep repeating, no show....no show....

OK, most of you on this thread should be able to see the Illawarra Reptile society forum now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back