any one from NSW with a reptile licence

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

r_boy2251

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hey guys just wondering is this box for what i think it is, for the date i brought the reptile? (the box underneath the circle)
cheers Jordan

Attachments

• reptile licence2.jpg
    reptile licence2.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:
yes thats the box that you put the date that you received or sold the animal , i prefer the book to i don't have access to broad band where i live so im stuck with a prepaid credit stick thing and at times it can be pretty slow so the book was the better option for me

I thought we all had to move onto the e-book now?
If you submit it they wont send it back, just a letter saying use the e-book.

I thought we all had to move onto the e-book now?
If you submit it they wont send it back, just a letter saying use the e-book.
hmmm im not sure about that but i only got my licence at the end of last year and it was still an option on the form
what if some one didn't have access to the internet surely they would send you a book then

hmmm im not sure about that but i only got my licence at the end of last year and it was still an option on the form
what if some one didn't have access to the internet surely they would send you a book then

True Thomas, they do have an option for people without internet.
I wanted to stay with paper but when I called them I was simply told I couldn't.
Oh well, I am starting to like the e-book anyways.

r boy...hasn't it got a sample page at the front that shows you where and what to put in what section?

With this eBook I have tried to register so many times and it says invalid licence number o_O

So I have manually written down all my dates and so on, so when I finally call the nsw licensing and they finally answer/can actually assist me I can get it going.

Does anyone else ever have contact problems with what seems like a very un-organized company? :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back