BLOODY BIRDS!!!!!!!! lol

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

montysrainbow

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
took our 4 little boys in2 southbank 2day and it was awsum untill lunch time. My 4 yr old sat his cup of chicken chippies on the table next to his blue slushi....NEK MINUT a freaking Ibis (dump bird as we call em) swoops down grabs his cup a chips in its beek and knocks his slushi over as it flys away with his chippies !!!!! we all just froze then laughed (well he cried) and yeah we had to go get more! we didnt sit and eat though....decided 2 play it safe because just after our episode we watched a school girl get her pizza stolen! lol

Last edited:
I've had kookaburras steal my chips the same way.the sheer audacity makes me forgive.

Off topic, I will be looking for ways to yell 'NEK MINUT' in conversation.

cat+fight.jpg

lol i never said it was dumb! infact they are v clever....scamming free feeds from everyone.

I can clearly see there are certain people on here that dont like me or my posts, lol i find it hillarious! i guess your hoping that your catty comments will scare me off OR make me swear and cry until i get booted off :rolleyes: well guess what! im not going anywhere....sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me ;) i thought about telling you 2 'go away' but thats what you want so i will just be nice as pie.

and ignore your childish school yard bullying

lol i never said it was dumb! infact they are v clever....scamming free feeds from everyone.

I can clearly see there are certain people on here that dont like me or my posts, lol i find it hillarious! i guess your hoping that your catty comments will scare me off OR make me swear and cry until i get booted off :rolleyes: well guess what! im not going anywhere....sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me ;) i thought about telling you 2 'go away' but thats what you want so i will just be nice as pie.

and ignore your childish school yard bullying
Aaaawww MR I havent had mine coffee yet, so I must have missed the catty posts cept the kitty's spa'ing. I thought you were very well liked :) there are some grumpy bottom meany pants on here sometimes, but I dont think any-one would want you gone! see I need a love emoticon!!! :D

Last edited:
lol, better than the guy sitting outside a maccas i saw a a few years ago

had a bunch of seagulls staring at him as he was munching on lunch, and they started harassing him :shock:
after a while he couldn't take it and ran off, and the birdies went full charge on whats left

i felt sorry for that pigeon :|

A couple of years back, a friend and I were having lunch at Southbank and an Ibis wandered up to this guy, the guy kicked at it, he didn't look to be in good mood. At any rate the Ibis jumped up on the empty table next to him, seemed to consider him for a while, then it shook its head and this gunk flew out of its mouth and hit the guy. It then cleverly flew off. One look at the guys face and my friend and I burst out laughing, that sure didn't help matters. I reckon they are pretty clever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back