Making Fake Vines and Growing Plants in Enclosure??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KREPS2011

Reaction score
Hello Everyone.
I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on how to make fake vines.
And the best way to grow plants in a rainforest theme enclosure. And moss.

Cheers
Kyle

i find making vines out of rope pretty cool just cover them in black silicone and roll in coco fiber and sphagnum moss.

sure your not a bong head.................................................................................................
yeah...pretty sure.

i thought it was a good thread on how he grows moss in enclosures....if you've havnt seen his natural enclosures you should check em out

I use dead vines , as cut ones will keep growing over time and take over . spray a few times a day and just try some local moss on a bit of the vine , it should take off and keep growing on the wet vine under the right lighting and conditions... ( and No I don't smoke/use drugs :D)

Vine with moss:
e63030bc.jpg

Other side:
272075a9.jpg

This enclosure had cut live vines that have now taken over:
8ee6ddf4.jpg

My Fav mossy rock:
04e0d3b3.jpg

Or you can use broms and other "easy to grow plants" that don't need as much spraying as moss:

99e79254.jpg

I use dead vines , as cut ones will keep growing over time and take over . spray a few times a day and just try some local moss on a bit of the vine , it should take off and keep growing on the wet vine under the right lighting and conditions... ( and No I don't smoke/use drugs :D)

Vine with moss:
e63030bc.jpg

Other side:
272075a9.jpg

This enclosure had cut live vines that have now taken over:
8ee6ddf4.jpg

My Fav mossy rock:
04e0d3b3.jpg

Or you can use broms and other "easy to grow plants" that don't need as much spraying as moss:

99e79254.jpg

Thank you :)
Nice enclosures by the way lol

Cheers
Kyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back