Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Phoebe, great pics, might have to catch up next time you're up : )

Ntned I used to manage the Railway Club way back when cockie was an egg.
Had a beer with Kane and Anna last week : )

Wow Darlyn, thats getting scary now.....me too.... last Friday actually.......Thinkin I might need a Bulmers tomorrow arvo too...lol.

lol @ Phoebe, Terrorfest is what I call the dry season...... It's when all the Terrorists come up for a visit...hehe..... Mainly my folks, I now know 17 weeks is equal to eternity.

Keep us all in mind for your next trip up..... Snakes are as popular as barking dogs up here....lmao.

Hey Phoebe, great pics, might have to catch up next time you're up : )

Ntned I used to manage the Railway Club way back when cockie was an egg.
Had a beer with Kane and Anna last week : )

Wow Darlyn, thats getting scary now.....me too.... last Friday actually.......Thinkin I might need a Bulmers tomorrow arvo too...lol.

lol @ Phoebe, Terrorfest is what I call the dry season...... It's when all the Terrorists come up for a visit...hehe..... Mainly my folks, I now know 17 weeks is equal to eternity.

Keep us all in mind for your next trip up..... Snakes are as popular as barking dogs up here....lmao.

Haha ooh OUR Terrorfest would definitely be a lot less scary :p

Yes I would love to catch up with you guys for sure! I'm hoping to be back up there towards the end of the year but I have no idea if that's going to happen at this stage. I know my mates are keen to go back as soon as possible to play more gigs and I'll be joining them without fail. Will keep you posted :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back