Bengal cat enclosure (lots a pics)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very cool run!! I like it that more and more people are getting responsible and considerate with their cats, if only the remainder had the same attitude!!

I don't want to poo poo anything at all but is that pot plant safe for cats? I can't really tell what it is but I know some plant can be lethal/dangerous for cats.

You have also sold me on Bengals!

When you pay as much as people do for quality Bengals, a decent enclosure would be a must!!! But... like with all animals, you pay a premium for quality!

that i do :d
if you get a chance chuck a few pic up, i really like them too. Is she/ he playful or more lazy??

Very cool run!! I like it that more and more people are getting responsible and considerate with their cats, if only the remainder had the same attitude!!

I don't want to poo poo anything at all but is that pot plant safe for cats? I can't really tell what it is but I know some plant can be lethal/dangerous for cats.

You have also sold me on Bengals!
I will have to check on that, i have no idea what it is. cheers for the heads up.

Last edited:
that I do :D

When I worked at the vet..main coons were hilarious. They were so ridiculously scared of everything. My fav was 10.3kgs and he would hide under his blankie and drink water w his paws, cupping it to his mouth rather than put his face in the bowl lol

Great cat run.

My wife wanted some cats, seeing i had all the reptiles and am a dog person.
The only rule was they had to be indoor cats so i built a cat run for them.
Here's an alternative to wooden framing that worked out way cheaper then the quotes i got for cat runs and was rather easy to construct.

The kittys love it and they have grown on me but are still not allowed in the snake room :)

Attachments

• 403089_10150479491218934_162685376_n.jpg
    403089_10150479491218934_162685376_n.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 386039_10150479491468934_1924958724_n.jpg
    386039_10150479491468934_1924958724_n.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
My boof is a little.. erm, well lets just say he was swatting bugs underneath a lamp post and he jumped into a moving car.. only damage was the car had a dint and kitty had a broken tooth XD He's not scared of anything, besides my beardies. He is so lazy, and he jumps up when I pat my hip when i'm standing and his paws reach my chest. meows alot, is a shovel guts.. umm his name is sylvester and he's playful sometimes, but he loves a belly rub if it's from me, anyone else he just licks them and softly bunny kicks. I'll try and find a photo for you!

hahaha love it your cat sounds ace. I saw a main coon who'd been hit by a car before. He was tough too. had a broken jaw and was still punching us

cat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back