update for all interested in rory mclean

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

43nickw

Reaction score
Hi guys not aloud to add any more pics so instead this guy goes by the names RORY MCLEAN, DALE HANSEN, RORY O'LOUGHLIN,JASON SUTTON,TERRY DALE HANSEN. Every thing is goin great cant give any more detail yet, as dont want him to run, i noticed he has been reading my threads on this site so wont say more yet, but if u have been done by any of these names let me know as it makes the case stronger i already have 16 people with statements,

Read the thread on womas stolen.
Hope all goes well mate!!

He also goes under the names Jason and Roy..... He claims to be a very good mate of Peter Krauss (untrue) He claims to be buying animals and enclosures for the school he works at (untrue) He claims to be a scientist (untrue) and his latest is he works for EPA also (untrue)... He uses the excuse that his daughter wants the snakes for her birthday.... lol She has a birthday a month i think...
I recently lead him along over a supposed purchase he wanted of some geckos of mine.. He claimed he transferred the money twice into my account but bth times it bounced back... I then explained to him that of course it bounced back as I hadnt given him any bank details yet....hmm never heard back from him lol... But he has contacted us 4 times in 3 years trying to get our address and animals.... I caught him out 3 years in a row because he never changed his phone number or message bank message..... So all you had to do was call and get his *Final Boarding Call For RORY* plane message... oh and he even answerred his phone as Rory when he was expecting a call rom me for Shane.... He has a very bad memory.....He finally has a new phone number.... he isnt thick MUCH..

Last edited:
yep thats him ok i got same story only it was his wifes birthday this time but be assured his house is being watched as we speak

just to clarify myself nothing elegal is going to happen, violence solves nothing even though it makes us feel much better, i want revenge for us all not just me, money is gone , best i can do is close him down. have you heard the old bull story? it goes like this. the young bull say to the old bull ,look down there cows every where, lets run over and mate with one. the old bull says no sun, we will walk down and mate with them all. Ya got to out think these grubs, rather than rush in im haven some fun with him right now, as i know when he is on line now.

Last edited:
Ha! Sounds like someone else I (used to) know lol!!!

J

wow your a better person than me. if i knew where someone like that lived who had done stuff like that to me...

he tried to do over a friend of mine :/ thank goodness something is being done about it now. i know dylan reported him to DERM this morning.

Violence may not be the answer , but it is so satisfying ;]

violence is the answer to everything... without violence Australia & the world wouldnt be where they are now!

OK, OK jks, violence is only the answer sometimes ;)

Could a complaint be made to the office of fair trading due to his dodgy dealings too?

this is the exact reason no animal leaves my posession until i have either cash in my account that i can access imediately or cash in my wallet. trust no one.

I'll be very surprised if something happens...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back