Soppy Thank you Herpers note

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manda1032

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I feel the need to write a soppy thank you note to all the Wonderful Herpers out there. Sadly with all the crims and crooks out there in the Herp hobby your all still the nicest bunch of riff raff I've ever had the pleasure to meet.
I'll admit I'm an idiot to think of and only ever see the best in people, sadly in some other "pet" sectors that is my curse.
I'm an animal lover, I've always been surrounded in tonnes of pets. Joined many clubs and slaved away my free hours for them only to be stabbed in the back and quickly forgotten about. But I miss my Herp Club (Shout out to the NQHS!) They were the best, always friendly. willing to teach and educate and lend a helping hand.
After the rudest bunch of a holes just made me feel the worst thismorning I come here, to APS, where the people make you feel good.
Thank you Herpers out there for making a gal feel good.
Now I'm going to go contemplate why the hell I'm putting myself thru all this all over again and cuddle one of my snakes cause they don't judge me

dont let the minority bring ya down there's good peeps wherever you go just gotta go through hell to reach heaven ")

'It takes many bad ones to appreciate a good one' my grandfather used to say all the time. I hope your day gets better Manda. /hugs ;)

Thanks, I feel like such a masochist! I knew how these people behaved yet I went back for more. Its also amazing how I manage to let them get to me. A warning to all... don't deal with guinea pig breeders! they are nastier than dog and cat breeders combined.

I think it's people all up, wherever you get competing desires. IME, many rat and mouse people were rather vicious and petty... It's just human nature sadly.

I hope your day continues to improve :)

And I thought nothing could be as bad as dog breeders at the dog shows they are vicious
The good out weight the bad thank God

Thanks, I feel like such a masochist! I knew how these people behaved yet I went back for more. Its also amazing how I manage to let them get to me. A warning to all... don't deal with guinea pig breeders! they are nastier than dog and cat breeders combined.

Yea Guinea Pig breeders are a rough bunch! Imagine what they were like in the Andes when gps were the staple meat supply!

Ignore the useless suburban dross and follow your own interests. You meet less people but the quality is better.
Chin up cobber :D

Don't worry about how anyone judges you, as long as you do what's right by yourself you will never let the most important person down (yourself). I have a tendency of making people dislike me cos I say what I think but on the same note I tell them that's my opinion if you don't like it agree to disagree, I don't agree with everyone but I certainly don't lose sleep over what others think of me. Be you and just smile at the Haters..

You must have awesomeness disease, the only known side affect is having lots of haters, but don't worry you will survive ;)

I will survive! Because I know one thing they don't

That I AM a good person! Oh and that I probably wouldn't want to buy their chyte! BAHAHAHA

Absolutely Awsome!! My philosophy also. Great words!!!
Don't worry about how anyone judges you, as long as you do what's right by yourself you will never let the most important person down (yourself). I have a tendency of making people dislike me cos I say what I think but on the same note I tell them that's my opinion if you don't like it agree to disagree, I don't agree with everyone but I certainly don't lose sleep over what others think of me. Be you and just smile at the Haters..

Ditto

Snake cuddles are the best medicine in the world. I know I have been upset from nasty people at work and when I hold mine I see magic in that little face and I feel wonderful.

That is so very true Imnw57. Ophi is the most gentle and placid snake, when I hold him the world is gone... it's just him and me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back