Camera Help please!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakelady96

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i saw this add on the local buy sell swap page on facebook and the person selling agreed to sell me it for $1100.. Comes with:
NIKON D90
2 X BATTERY
BATTERY CHARGER
LEADS
NIKKOR 16-85 MM 3.5-5.6G ED
NIKKOR 50 MM 1.4G
TAMRON 90 MM MACRO
3 X LENS FILTERS

I've only ever had a canon and dont know a great deal on the Nikon side of things, can i please get some advise on whether this is a fair price for what the person is selling? Person said that only one lens is 18months old and the other stuff is less than 12 months...

Thanks in advance! :)

I'm a canon person too but it looks ok to me, I reckon the lenses alone would be worth more then what your paying.

Agree with Ausgecko. I have a D90 and they are a nice camera but the 50mm 1.4G Lens is worth $400-$500+ new from the cheapest places, the 16-85mm is $600-$700+ and the Tamron $500-$600+, so thats where the value in your deal is!

Thanks guys, i checked out the equipment yesterday and they not in the best condition... AUSGECKO- i am a canon nut too! lol i just saw this person advertising 3 lenses and the body for the price and i thought it was a good deal, i guess i was wrong lol.

I think I am about to buy a Canon 650D for under $1100 with triple lens kit! Check them out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back