seized croc

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wondered where snappy had got to. possibly exporting them what a heap of crap, do him for the drugs but leave his pets alone

i wondered where snappy had got to. possibly exporting them what a heap of crap, do him for the drugs but leave his pets alone
Do you really think someone who got busted for drugs took the time to get these pets legally on a license?

That's a nice looking snake he's got, I mean had...and a very cute crocodile!

And seeing as he was charged I'm pretty sure they were off-license.

Do you really think someone who got busted for drugs took the time to get these pets legally on a license?

Just because you make a living of drugs doesnt mean you have illegal pets however yes these were illegal but so were all mine 15 yrs ago then they had an amnesty and wollah now you have reps. If it wasnt for the snitch he would still have his pets and no one would be any the wiser and the pets would still be getting good care. I happen to know the bloke and he took good care of his reps and didnt let anyone get bitten by them unlike some licenced exhibitors

Just because you make a living of drugs doesnt mean you have illegal pets however yes these were illegal but so were all mine 15 yrs ago then they had an amnesty and wollah now you have reps. If it wasnt for the snitch he would still have his pets and no one would be any the wiser and the pets would still be getting good care. I happen to know the bloke and he took good care of his reps and didnt let anyone get bitten by them unlike some licenced exhibitors

Where did it mention they where living in good care, + obviously if he got busted he's not going to be there for his pets?

It looks to me they were cared for, atleast the cages were clean, unlike the occasional photo I've seen posted on this forum over the years.

I'd say the drugs weren't linked to him and the animals were.

The guy knew what he was doing was wrong. He should've had them licenced. Whether or not the drugs were his or not is another story. If you get done speeding with a boot load of dope they're not going to let you keep the dope are they?

so you say you know him personally , is he your dealer mr wright ? :) also kinda sounds like you condone illegal activities in the form of illegal reptile keeping if you knew he kept them and never reported it , shame on you mr wright :)

^^^ +1 to this. Also are you implying that you knew the guy made and sold drugs - including freaking ice​ - and didn't report that, either?

^^^ +1 to this. Also are you implying that you knew the guy made and sold drugs - including freaking ice​ - and didn't report that, either?

There are some smart people on this forum...

It says under the 2nd photo that all animals where in good health, I doubt he was exporting them, probably just media bull crud to make him sound even worse

I can't belive that someone can try to justify the illegal keeping of reptiles just because they are looked after. Going on that theory we may as well all let our licences lapse as I am sure the majority of us care for our reptiles very well. As for calling the person a snitch for reporting a crime I hope that you one day feel the effects of drugs and illegal activities subjected against you or your family so that you can realise the person who reported this was acting on protecting others. I would like to thank them for doing what is morally right.

As for calling the person a snitch for reporting a crime I hope that you one day feel the effects of drugs and illegal activities subjected against you or your family so that you can realise the person who reported this was acting on protecting others. I would like to thank them for doing what is morally right.
theres a very good chance the person who reported this wasn't doing so for the good of others but maybe saving their own skin or acting on a grudge and how do we know wrightpython hasn't felt the affects of drugs;) after all he did know this guy personally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back