Eastern or central bearded dragon

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

manou

Reaction score
Hi

Always the same question, I know.
But I just can not figure it out.
Just bought 4 dragons, should be eastern bearded ones, but a friend of mine just told me that they look a lot like central beardies.
Can anyone help me ?Dragon 04.jpgGragon 02.jpgDragon 03.jpgDragon 01.jpg

Thanks a lot

Cheers

Dont worry centrals are great too ! I have one he is perfect ! And loves carrot ! Bought him down with me to cut up some veges, couldnt even wait until i put it into the tank, he was eating out of the dish on the way upstairs :) aha

Thanks everyone. Yes, saintanger, more research next time.
But they are great too.

there are some very dishonest breeders out there, wen i first strated i was like you but learnt to research the seller and the breed i was buying.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by saintanger
there are some very dishonest breeders out there, wen i first strated i was like you but learnt to research the seller and the breed i was scabbing from

Fyp

- ybn

What???

They're all centrals. Eastern's are pretty ugly, with really large, defined scales on their head, their head is usually quite narrow and angled, and they tend to be some shade of grey.

Fyp

- ybn

what are you on about? i have never scabbed a reptile. 99% of my reptiles i have paid for off breeders or sellers, 1% i was given for free by people who contacted me.

if your gonna quote me don't edit what i actually wrote cause that ain't quoting.

Last edited:
They're all centrals. Eastern's are pretty ugly, with really large, defined scales on their head, their head is usually quite narrow and angled, and they tend to be some shade of grey.

i have 2 eastern bearded dragons and they are definitely not ugly. IMO think they are better looking. i caught an eastern bearded dragon on my school oval that looked like those dragons in the photos but this one had a black tip of the tail and black feet. plus easterns get bigger and have a yellow mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back