Oh noes, *Another* Snake Cake !

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
So my birthday is coming up soon, I thought I'd get myself a nice cake.

It all started with a thread started svereal months ago by Rocky: http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/general-reptile-discussion-42/amazing-lizard-cake-187107/

I was in absolute awe at the awesomeness of that cake. I eventually tracked the maker down on Facebook, & seeing some of her other work I decided to request a "special" cake for myself.

The main problem with this was that she is based in Victoria, so I wasn't sure whether it was even feasible to get one made and delivered to Campbelltown, but as luck would have it, it turned out they were headed up our way in the school holidays, so the deal was sealed then !

I sent some photo's of my darling (mheh) Lucifer, and gave her full creative control. I reckon it turned out alright, myself. 100% edible............

IMG_3336_zps4fd9e32e.jpg

LOL. I don't recall the last time I had a cake, but when I saw that lizard I just had to have one.

Besides, it's the big 4 0 for me, so thought I'd splash out a little.

cool cake, will have to look at getting one since my son is snake crazy.

Thanks Guys. Let's just say that it wasn't cheap, but if I wanted cheap I would have gone to Woolworths. For the amount of time & effort that has gone into it I'm happy with the price I paid.

Oh & Paul, have a look through the Lizard thread (specifically, my post), which I linked to in the OP.

After all that time and effort it will be shch a shame to cut it up mate ....... they did a great job ,
Happy Birthday for the day

hahahahaha my birthday this Thurs and we get to choose a cake at work. I emailed the lady who buys it a different one (she HATES snakes) and she told me I would get demoted. Let's see if we get anywhere with this one.
Superb timing, thank you.

Wow, that cake's a whole lot of awesome... If someone gave me a cake like that, I wouldn't want to cut it up haha I'd frame it! -- think I'm joking? :p

Renae x

Happy birthday! and WOW thats so cool. Bugger the snake lol that rock looks so YUMMY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back