movie buffs?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

damian83

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
does anyone remember a movie that was on tv a few times in the late 90's about the californian earthquakes(im sure it was cali), i cannot find it anywhere

it wasnt the old movies, from the 70's

Unfortunately no neither of them, it was mainly based in the collapsed parts of the freeway etc

Sure the one you are thinking about wasn't volcano?

Found this
"Considering Los Angeles is home to the major motion picture industry it is not surprising that a number of LA freeways have been featured in movies. These are just a select few in which LA freeways make appearances.
Drive (2011)
2012 (2009)
The Soloist (2009)
Crossing Over (2009)
Hancock (2008)
Collateral (2004)
Training Day (2001)
Speed (1994)
Falling Down (1993)
L.A. Story (1991)
To Live and Die in L.A. (1985)
Earthquake (1974)"

Not volcano or daylight or any of those listed, I might be disappointed never to see it again....

Try googling any of the quotes you can remember from the movie with "movie quote" also included in search terms.

10.5 is about an earthquake in California.

Earthquake is about the 1974 earthquake in California. You sure this isn't it?

Check out Ebay. I typed in 'Earthquake movies' to see what came up.

Can't help you... But watching Earthquake (74) with Heston in it when I was a kid, I was always so frightened of Earthquakes... But then in my first Major Earthquake (in the 90s) I actually began to enjoy them... Until, of course Christchurch...

Actually, if any of you are interested in Christchurch being a bit closer to home than LA:

[video=youtube;mIlxoV6uG3Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mIlxoV6uG3Q#![/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back