Key ring

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mje772003

Does anyone know or recommend where to buy python key rings I would like to have one for the keys to my enclosures if you are not allowed to post her could you pm me

I got one of a cobra on my car keys, but it was originally from a necklace when I was in primary school and never really wore it. Then I started getting into snakes and decided to make a key ring out of it :p

So no help really... Maybe have a look on Ebay under necklaces and keyrings

DSCF0873[1].jpg

I make all sorts of things, if you describe what you're looking for i'm sure I could help you out!

We have some at our shop, Scales & Tails Reptile Outlet. You'll find us at Shop 1a, 1118 Oxley Road, Oxley. Phone number is (07) 3278 2888. We open at 10.00am 7 days a week.

I should have got it on Saturday when I got that drift - vine wood I was the guy that had the water python and new olive
cheers matt

Ps do you have pics of what they lookalike and price?

I should have got it on Saturday when I got that drift - vine wood I was the guy that had the water python and new olive
cheers matt

Ps do you have pics of what they lookalike and price?

They're $11.95 each and I have a Brown Snake head and a Red Bellied Black Snake head left.
If only I had realised on Saturday that you were looking for them. They're in the front counter section.

Yea that's what I ended up purchasing as there were no other contenders

whynot make your own?? with a pic of your own snake then put it into one of those plastic photo key chains i did that with a bit of its skin from last shed in it with the photo love it and very personal and original

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

'Ford Cobra Keyring' search on eBay. Too bad if you're a Holden supporter! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back