Sudden Start to Hissing

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

markannab

Reaction score
It's interesting that my carpet has never hissed. But last week, three or four days after moving her into her new enclosure, she's started hissing when I disturb her. Just a little unsettled because of the move?

Off course females can hiss if wrong decor is supplied. How would the world look like if we let men do that job? I would hiss too

eh i would not worry, probably just setting into the new digs, or perhaps she just grumpy.

my SWCP usually tells me to piss off with a hiss or 2 if shes not in the mood i only take it serious if shes close to a shed, so far shes all bark no bite.

Off course females can hiss if wrong decor is supplied. How would the world look like if we let men do that job? I would hiss too

It would look really awesome.... Walls all painted gray.... spanner collections on the walls, instead of plates and tea spoons.... V8 engines in each bedroom.... all the pistons and conrods and tappet covers in the dishwasher :D Whats wrong with that?:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back