A few elapids

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dendrobates

Reaction score
A few of my elapids

aspid

Inland

Inland

Coastal

texti

Roughie

Crap-creator

Spotted

Spotted

Adder

Colletts

nuchalis

Mulga

Last edited:
Nice, I like, can you post ID's please? There's a couple I cant pick. Ta.

Nice Mr Skinks, thanks for sharing. Any chance you have a breeding pair of Strappys?

Nice Mr Skinks, thanks for sharing. Any chance you have a breeding pair of Strappys?

Thanks mate. I have a pair but they are nowhere near big enough to breed...the male in the first pic is a 2 year old and the female I have is only a yearling. I'm feeding the crap out of them but they grow really slowly!

Thanks mate. I have a pair but they are nowhere near big enough to breed...the male in the first pic is a 2 year old and the female I have is only a yearling. I'm feeding the crap out of them but they grow really slowly!

Good luck with them, nice get...not many captives of these about as far as I can tell?!

Good luck with them, nice get...not many captives of these about as far as I can tell?!

I think there's a few about as nuchalis before the split happened. Took me a long time to get the male and a year longer to get a female.

I think there's a few about as nuchalis before the split happened. Took me a long time to get the male and a year longer to get a female.

Textillis and Inframacula is an interesting one also.maybe they're one and the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back