The Castle Hill Expo tomorrow: Some questions for the veterans!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SarahScales

Reaction score
Hi guys!

So I am hoping to attend the reptile expo tomorrow, however I don't finish work until four and probably won't be able to get there until 4:30. I just wanted to know: Does the expo usually finish on time? Is it even worth me coming that late? Will most of the stock be gone by 4:30pm? I don't have the money to purchase anything, I just want to have a look and see if there are any species or colours I fall in love with.

Thank you!
Sarah.

I personally wouldn't bother going....they are probably starting to pack up by then.

Hi guys!

So I am hoping to attend the reptile expo tomorrow, however I don't finish work until four and probably won't be able to get there until 4:30. I just wanted to know: Does the expo usually finish on time? Is it even worth me coming that late? Will most of the stock be gone by 4:30pm? I don't have the money to purchase anything, I just want to have a look and see if there are any species or colours I fall in love with.

Thank you!
Sarah.
Just call in sick

Should still be a bit of stuff to look at but its definitely starting to wind up by then. I cant quiet remember the time everyone started packing up last year but it was busiest earlier. Have you gotta come from very far?

I've got to come from Penrith, so it's about a 45 minute drive... I was thinking of arriving early in the morning but the doors don't open until 9...

Should still be a bit of stuff to look at but its definitely starting to wind up by then. I cant quiet remember the time everyone started packing up last year but it was busiest earlier. Have you gotta come from very far?
A lot of people started packing up from 3ish and then it stormed and there was hail which cleared out the expo pretty quickly. I just took a days annual leave do I can go.

I wish I had annual leave :p I'm only casual and already had to take the day off today because my neighbours kids shattered my cars window with a football and their parents won't take responsibility for it. So I had to take it to get repaired $500 later...

Erugh. Wish I could go... Oh well. Maybe next year!

I wish I had annual leave :p I'm only casual and already had to take the day off today because my neighbours kids shattered my cars window with a football and their parents won't take responsibility for it. So I had to take it to get repaired $500 later...

Erugh. Wish I could go... Oh well. Maybe next year!

bugger

I might be wrong but i was lead to believe there was 1 at panthers in Penrith in the next couple of months.................................................Ron

Sarah, if youre in penrith why dont you wait and go to the Penrith expo. 3rd March

Yep, 3rd March is the Hawkesbury one, then 10th March is the Illawarra one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back