So Proud Of My Husband!!! Look what he did!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kirkwoods get them from the winery and sell them 25 bucks a pop and the winery gets em for free.
I think the winery pays for them as part of the price for the full drum. They then sell them off to recover part or the full purchace price.They are available for $5-25 secondhand, ex Sydney depending upon quantity. Picking bins cost about $250 each new but are reused every year, so I doubt there will be too many give aways to Kirkwoods or anyone.

I used to work in the winery's now I supply them with yeast/chemicals etc. most winery's throw out their metal 44 gal drums and the plastic ones are used to hold water to push through lines.
The picking bins get used year after year, if there is a small crack they are plastic welded as the bins are $280 each do not exactly something they can afford to just throw out.

looking very nice Sezzzzzzzzz. its looking good, all it needs is a bit of a log/stump to climb on.

We are on the look out for a couple of nice logs/driftwood. i'm driving hubby nuts making him drive slowly through the bushy areas!

Looks good, maybe a water dish though. Lol! Nah congrats on the great build though!

nah monitors don't need water :lol: (jks, please do not take this seriously!) just for you Tablemanners:

P3240020.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

I was referring to the "Not tonight, I've got a headache" type headaches...

Blue

HA he gave me a permanent headache when he impregnated me lol.

SSSSSSOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!! We are off to Sydney tomorrow to pick up our flavi!!! he has been named Lionel the lizard.

SSSSSSOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!! We are off to Sydney tomorrow to pick up our flavi!!! he has been named Lionel the lizard.
Bad timimg Sezzzzz....most of us r going back to work....GOOD ON YA!!!!!!!!
bash.gif

bash.gif
..........Hope Lionel settles in nice
thumbup.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back