5000 Posts

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saximus

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
This marks my 5000th APS post. I'm not sure how many of those 5000 have been useful or helpful but hopefully I've at least contributed something to help make this forum a little better. Our little community definitely has its ups and downs but I still like it here. I've learnt a great deal either directly from posts or from researching topics that have been discussed over the last couple of years.

Congrats Sax :)

This forum is like a huge global dysfunctional family. We have ups and downs, tears and tiaras but for the most part we get along and help each out when needed

And your contributions have been useful ( for the most part ) :)

Will it be cutting back now your working harder at your new job?

gongrats thats alot of posts. and hopefully many more to come.

so why is it that when i look at your post count it only says 4,999 ? congrats anyways :)

Haha I just noticed that too. I can only guess that a mod doesn't like me and so went and deleted a couple of my past posts to reduce the number

Haha I just noticed that too. I can only guess that a mod doesn't like me and so went and deleted a couple of my past posts to reduce the number
hahaha is a bit odd , i was wondering if it was just me , anyways congrats and a thanks for sticking around , i know i have gained some very useful info from your posts and im sure others have 2

Onya cobber. I wish you another trillion. (if you're up for it.)

BTW I only read 600 or so but all good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back