Tapatalk issues

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stompsy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi,firstly sorry for posting this here but I couldn't find the help section!

For some reason I am unable to view threads on this forum on tapatalk, I keep getting an error pop up on my screen.

I can view all threads from other forums and this one was ok a few days ago but now it's failing.

Id post a screenshot of the error but I can't using the browser because I'm using an iPad. Ill try again but is anyone else having this issue or is it just me?:(:(:cry:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and just to verify, I'm getting the error on both my iPad and iPhone and my partner is getting the same error.

The error is: Server error occurred: ,call to a member function fetch_instant()on a non-object(get thread.php(539):eval(),dcode:3),

Yeah I've been getting the same thing on my iPad since last night, not sure if it's an APS or Tapatalk issue (I don't use any other forums to compare)?

I am getting it too. This pops up every now and then. Usually you should post these in the "Our Community" section. I think Adam checks that forum for this sort of stuff

To all having this issue - Could you advise if its just Tapatalk on iPhones or if the issues extends to other phones & Tablets too?

Same issue on iPad - (tapatalkHD) but the browser function within tapatalk is fine, that's what I'm using now :)

MIne is tapatalk on i phone and only aps.. other forums are fine for me
:)

Thanks for notifying admin! I'm on an iPad and iPhone so I can't say if it affects other devices but its only this forum for me, others are fine.

HI Adam/Sniper cap

Do we have an eta on this issue being fixed? My understanding is it is because APS have not updated their IOS thingie - not very computer literate:) But I am in the same boat as others, able to access all forums via tapatalk apart from APS.

Still have issues

Tapatalk is still having that error for me on the ipad

Plugin for the forum most likely needs updating just gotta wait until an admin does it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back