Pics of my pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome collection! All stunners :D

What an awesome collecting of snakes you've got, that BHP is a stunner!

All very nice snakes there mate, I really cannot pick which one I like the best. I like their names as well that's a classic.

Thanks heaps ppls! :D I am stoaked with my scaled kids!! The names: I decided t have a composers theme for my snakes. Lizards are Shakespeare characters.. I do just love them all but yeah my fave is the black headed python. He is just so easy going & a gem to handle. The coastal can be temperamental & the spotted is great to handle too. Next on my list of MUST HAVES is an albino Darwin! But that will be a way off yet, like maybe even sometime in 2014...

Thanks heaps ppls! :D I am stoaked with my scaled kids!! The names: I decided t have a composers theme for my snakes. Lizards are Shakespeare characters.. I do just love them all but yeah my fave is the black headed python. He is just so easy going & a gem to handle. The coastal can be temperamental & the spotted is great to handle too. Next on my list of MUST HAVES is an albino Darwin! But that will be a way off yet, like maybe even sometime in 2014...
Coastal looks like an Intergrade?? u got a better pic?....nice collection u have started

I can try & get a pic, I have just the one monitor & it's just a baby so not to easy to photograph but I will do my best!!
As far as I know she is a costal as that's what she was sold to me has, but will get another pic at some stage .

Looks pretty epic, a lot of people just instantly hate for crossing of different localities. But it happens a lot of other species. I'm happy that it is becoming more popular.

TY!! No matter what she is pure costal or coastal x ??? I doesn't matter to me I love her to bits. Her markings are awesome IMO. Even tho she can be a tad temperamental I am stoked with her...she has never actually bitten me tho. Also I love diamonds & costal so if she is a x of the 2 then cool! B4 I got he I was tossing up between her or a diamond .

I have a coastal x diamond from a breeders accidental breeding. I love it to bits as well and think it is beautiful. Mine is about 1 year 4 months old and was quite drab looking as a hatchling but is colouring up nicely.

Attachments

• IMG_6994.jpg
    IMG_6994.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_6996.jpg
    IMG_6996.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 2012-07-19_19-40-45_285.jpg
    2012-07-19_19-40-45_285.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 22
I have a coastal x diamond from a breeders accidental breeding. I love it to bits as well and think it is beautiful. Mine is about 1 year 4 months old and was quite drab looking as a hatchling but is colouring up nicely.

Love the B&W! One day I'll get around to putting up some pics of one of my diamonds, she's a stunning B&W girl as well. I personally prefer them to the high yellows

Yeah they look nice and crisp. The father of my one was an absolute beauty and the mum was a plain coastal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back