Hello from Sydney!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarahthebanana

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Sarah and I'm new to reptiles.
Just filled in my reptile keepers license form today, and am getting my tank tomorrow. Plan to be getting myself a bredli by Christmas.

I currently keep a variety of other animals, yet no reptiles just yet.
I mostly keep and breed Bettas (Siamese fighting fish) and have a ton of other species of fish. Also big on inverts, have tarantulas, scorpions, phasmids, giant millipedes, trapdoor spiders, etc.
I have my own animal room which got them all out of my room, but a planted 2ft tank has made its way in my room anyway, along with the 4ft tank on display in the lounge room.

Have had a little scroll around the forum, and I'm looking forward to meeting you guys and learning!

Sarah.

Awesome stuff welcome mate! I'm from Syd also! I am getting back into fish I forgot how much i missed it.

Thankyou for the welcome everyone!

@Grogshla: I had a break from fish too and only recently got back into Betta breeding. Missed it tremulously.

Welcome to the world of reptiles! :D

Hello, my name is Sarah and I'm new to reptiles.
Just filled in my reptile keepers license form today, and am getting my tank tomorrow. Plan to be getting myself a bredli by Christmas.

I currently keep a variety of other animals, yet no reptiles just yet.
I mostly keep and breed Bettas (Siamese fighting fish) and have a ton of other species of fish. Also big on inverts, have tarantulas, scorpions, phasmids, giant millipedes, trapdoor spiders, etc.
I have my own animal room which got them all out of my room, but a planted 2ft tank has made its way in my room anyway, along with the 4ft tank on display in the lounge room.

Have had a little scroll around the forum, and I'm looking forward to meeting you guys and learning!

Sarah.

Hi and welcome!

Better make some room for all the future reptiles, one seems to attract many!

We got a Bredli for my daughter's first snake, can't fault it so far!

:)

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. :)
I have the my family's high score in Tetris: it comes in handy when fitting in new tanks!

Just came in from setting up the tank, shall have to post some photos of my setup shortly.

G.Day from Adelaide, Im fairly new on here as well but have found it a great site with great people

Haha yes, "The Banana" has become a bit of a joke on other forums, and it's just kinda stuck. Just Sarah was already taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back