Hypo coastal update.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueBlue

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
By popular demand here are some pics of some yearling hypo coastals, (once again, as yesterdays thread seems to have magically dissapeared).
Have a couple of clutches of these critters cooking at the moment.

Attachments

• DSC_0252.jpg
    DSC_0252.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 231
  • DSC_0251.jpg
    DSC_0251.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 225
  • CSC_0247.jpg
    CSC_0247.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 239
  • DSC_0249.jpg
    DSC_0249.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 181
stunning hypos as always , keen to see some pics of adults if you have some on hand ive got a little caramel/hypo myself although my guys one of the more patterned types with freckles of black , no where near as good as yours ( although i understand yours are the super form or something like that ? no that great with genetics myself

Maybe your threads disappear because your animals make people jealous and disrupt the 'harmony' of APS. ;)

I can't say I'm a huge coastal fan but I just love the look of these guys.

Heres and old pic of the male and one of the females, the female, (second pic still looks the same), but the male, (first pic), has lost alot more back and ALL pigment half way up the sides of him and has turned really yellow. Every time he sheds he gets one or two more bright yellow ventral scales as well. A very bizzare animal to see in the flesh, he has to be the best looking coastal i have ever seen.

Attachments

• DSCF0020.JPG
    DSCF0020.JPG
    196.7 KB · Views: 222
  • DSCF0027.JPG
    DSCF0027.JPG
    275.3 KB · Views: 221
beautiful just beautiful blue they are all amazing thank you very much for letting us see these beauties

Trueblue those are amazing! As they mature does the flecking get darker and spread, dissapear?
I want some coastals now!

Stunning snakes Trueblue. The female is fantastic, although the dad sounds like he'd be real nice also.

Last edited:
As they grow they get black specks but with most of them as they mature alot of the black dissappears and/or turns a smokey grey.

no-two. yeah shes a hot looking snake especially in the flesh, pics just dont do these things justice at all. The male is incredible in the flesh much nicer than in that pic, that pic was taken a few years ago, much nicer than that female imo.

M8.....they are the ugliest snakes i have ever seen and as an act of charity i am going to go out on a limb and take possesion of these ugly snakes so you don't feel like you have to post pics of them anymore, it is not often i make magnanimous gestures like this but as a favour to the snake community i feel i have too lol :) ........................Ron

Thank god for that Ron, means I wont have to put them all down.

i never grow tired of looking at these beautys.....

keep the pictures coming mate

cheers shaun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back