Relocation of Huge Red Belly from back yard - Waterfall (Sutherland Shire)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RELVG

Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had any details of someone who can relocate a huge red belly (girth approx. size of coke can) from my backyard. I don't mind them being down the back of my yard but it is on the top teir where my dog and kids play daily.

My dog found a baby red belly there a couple of months ago so I think there may be a nest there

any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks
Narelle

Yeah I do them all the time, but your a bit out of my area. You can try Sydney snake catchers.

Andrew Melrose is at Engadine, he's does removals for Sydney snake catchers. Try Sydney Wildlife, 94134300, they may have someone round that way but I'm not sure. BTW, they don't have nests, they're snakes, not birds. RBBs have live young and once they are born they are on their own. It is unlikely that you would find a baby that early in the season. It will be from last seasons litter.

Viviparous (live bearing) snakes such as Red-bellies have litters. Oviparous (egg-laying) species such as pythons have clutches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back