Python Kills Family Dog - Graphic

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder who was standing there taking pictures as the dog was being killed by the python.

Bizarre: The family of Jose Rojas, who admitted to murdering and torturing his boss and colleague last year, owned the dog which was killed by a python

Sounds like a sicko who enjoys watching living animals and humans suffer...

The dangers of owning large pythons is minimal for responsible owner. Same as dog ownership.

I regularly read threads in Retics in the UK and people keeping 20 ft plus pythons and letting them exersise around the house... We all know they not pets and ONE day that's all it takes for a mistake.... Could a human stop a 20 footer??? Def NOT... Y the hell would u bother???

This made me feel sick. I would b beyond heart broken if I came across my dog in a situation like that.

I thought about that but why would the son try to kill the snake to save the dog? Maybe that was a while before the photos.

I think all the blood on the ground belongs to the snake (so it states later). The pics might be from well after the dog lost the fight :(

Very sad for the family indeed.

Its nature taking its course. I met a person who grew up in Mozambique and their full grown border collie was killed and eaten by one of these. They were sad and upset but they knew the snakes were living in the mountains around them and unfortunatly it happens.
The snake doesn't know its in a foreign country.

sad for the family!:|
have found the news some days ago and shown it to a friend of mine. as he saw the pictures he was claiming his molurus bivittatis would have eaten the dog. but i really doubt his snake ever could manage such a big prey she is only 11,4ft at 6-7 inches of body that seems a bit small to me.

This made me feel sick. I would b beyond heart broken if I came across my dog in a situation like that.

If you ever did, grab the kitchen knife and cut it's head off or apply a cricket bat to its head! If they had done this the dog may have survived.

Im thinking Karma due to who's family the dog belonged to

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

in case this was karma, having bad karma can't be that bad at all.
it may be evil to see a beloved whatever going to die but in my opinion much more it would ****** me up to die by myself for sure.

Even if you cut off it's head I think you'd still have to wrestle with it's body, they just keep going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back