Book recommendation required

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saxon_Aus

Reaction score
Hi Guys - I'm having trouble finding accurate, reliable information in regard to lace monitor husbandry - is there a seminal "must have" book in relation to lace monitors or large monitors in general? I've got a few "catch-all" lizard books that have basic information, but am really looking for something a bit more in-depth. Has anyone got some suggestions?
cheers

Check out Danny browns. He is a Sponser his website is geckodan.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is a link.
http://www.geckodan.com/index.php?page=bookshop?pg1
if mods don't like it take it down.

You could PM crocdoc and ask him if he'd mind emailing you a copy of his "guide to raising lace monitors"
its a little booklet that he has written to assist people who are looking into keeping Lacies and it really is spot on in all areas of Monitor husbandry, a good read as well...

You could PM crocdoc and ask him if he'd mind emailing you a copy of his "guide to raising lace monitors"
its a little booklet that he has written to assist people who are looking into keeping Lacies and it really is spot on in all areas of Monitor husbandry, a good read as well...

crocdoc very kindly provided that to me a while ago :D is a very good read and has been very useful. I'm going to grab Danny Brown's book and Eric Pianka's as well

Nice to see your putting effort into research before you commit to the buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back