Anyone around the hunter valley area?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparky89

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi ladies and gents,
I'm pretty new to reptiles posted a little bit on this forum but that's about it, I live in muswellbrook and currently have a 5 month old wheatbelt stimson female and I'm afraid the bug has bitten and there's plans to slowly start my own small collection of pythons, it's a great pleasure checking out other peoples reptiles and set ups and I was wondering if there's many others around the hunter valley area who wouldn't mind showing me there pythons and enclosures/set ups and answering no doubt a lot of questions, thanks in advance.

Sparky, You missed the Newcastle SOFAR Exop last week, and thousands of reptile enthusiasts.

There is a Newcastle group on here, (though it is inactive).

Sparky, You missed the Newcastle SOFAR Exop last week, and thousands of reptile enthusiasts.

There is a Newcastle group on here, (though it is inactive).

I actually was there for the start but unfortunatly I was on abit of I tight schedule so was only able to spend an hour or so there

hey Sparky.your time at SOFAR expo was the same as mine lolol ....due to working every w/e

Haha it's no fun, I reckon I'll have to organise for a full day at the Illawarra expo now

Hey Local !

Hi there,
Im in Muswellbrook also, and have just purchased my first snake, an Albino Darwin Carpet Python.
After much research, and quite a few years waiting and wanting, i bought her down at SOFAR in newy.

After much mucking around I now have her enclosure pretty much sorted, with just a few minor mods to do before she moves out of her click clack, into the full enclosure.

We may be able to catch up some time and compare notes possibly?

chat soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back