Portable snake pit

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trimeresurus

Got this the other day, works great for small elapids.
F7I9HNs.jpg

iSmxJrm.jpg

[MENTION=1718]jack[/MENTION] Bunnings or Ebay mate. :)

My wife's mother has a bunch of these, but they're for her chihuahua's. I wish she used them for snakes, that would make visits much more interesting.

Put some scrubs and olives in with them, that'll be interesting ;)

Put some scrubs and olives in with them, that'll be interesting ;)

Sometimes I have dreams of doing this, the constant yapping and ankle biting drives me insane. But I'm constantly being told I can't do this, so I guess I'll just have to settle for not visiting anymore :)

What are they?
Could do with one for my hatchie beardie for extra run.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

What are they?
Could do with one for my hatchie beardie for extra run.

I'm not sure but a Beardie might be able to scale the walls & get out being that a lot of it is mesh.

I'm not sure but a Beardie might be able to scale the walls & get out being that a lot of it is mesh.

I actually use my wife's laundry basket when she's not home lol its all mesh but not as wide. The beardies climbs half way up most of the time and stays there.

I actually use my wife's laundry basket when she's not home lol its all mesh but not as wide. The beardies climbs half way up most of the time and stays there.

I just meant that in case the intention was to leave your Beardie unattended you might come back & find it empty.

I just meant that in case the intention was to leave your Beardie unattended you might come back & find it empty.

Yeah probably lol

One is lazy but the other takes off like lightning ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back