golden tailed geckos!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brock98

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hey all
I was just wondering if someone can help me out with golden tailed geckos?ie temps,cage size,how big they are,food,or anything you know about them!I have wanted some for adges and i have found that just searching on the internet hasn't been very successful! if you guys could help me out that would be great!! free to post photos of the amazing geckos!!

Thankyou :)

Golden tails are primarily aboreal so you should provide climbing space, they can grow up to a total of 15cm long. The maximun temperature you should heat them to is about 30C and mist the enclosure regularly so they have some drinking opportunities. They will eat a variety of insects like woodies and crickets and should dust them with calcium powder so they dont get a mineral difficiency. Provide the little guywith some coverage so he can feel safe and secure. Just do a google search for golden tail gecko care sheet and there will be plenty of imformation there.

Ok thankyou guys so much!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back