Australian rat forum

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cwtiger

Reaction score
:? Hello all I was hoping that someone maybe able to tell me what happened to Australian Rat Forum. It has been down for sometime now was a great place to go for information and to talk to other keepers of rats. I have tried google searching and come up empty. I have also deleted the sight from my fav's and re googled it but still no luck. If anyone can help me with my question I would greatly appreciate it.
Cheers

Is this the one that Sdaji ran? If so it is no more.

Yes think it is as Sdaji was one of the main people on there as well as many others. Do you know why I couldn't find Sdaji on here either to ask what had happened.

Sadji owned the rat forum. I think he is going through a change of life distancing himself from all things rat and reptile related. I believe he is touring Asia.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah sorry ARF will not be returning, Sdaji permanently shut it down, he is no longer keeping reptiles or rodents.

I just got back into reception after being in a remote area for a couple of weeks (doing reptile and mammal surveys - not trying too hard to distract myself from rats and reptiles! ;) ).

Yeah, I decided it was best to close the forum down.

And yeah, I'm taking a break from keeping animals so I can travel. I figured I'd never get the chance to properly 'see the world' if I kept animals without a break for the next 2-3 decades. Tough choice but well worth it, and unlike the forum I miss the animals and look forward to getting back into it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back