Roughie photo request

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigerlily

Reaction score
Does anyone have a photo of a full grown roughie that's either draped around someone's neck or being held in a way that it's easy to gauge the length? I know they're not very big but I read anywhere from 1.8m to 2.2m which is pretty wide variation there, and for someone inexperienced with full grown snakes in general it's difficult to picture size. Not that it matters but I'm curious :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a dodgy photo of my female rough scale at the start of the year, she is practically full grown in this pic (4yo). Last time I measured (using the phone app CritterSize) was end of last year and she was 1.6m. She's 2kg.

Thanks so much, this is perfect! 1.6m looks a lot bigger than I'd expected lol. I'm going to check out that app as well so thanks heaps... Your girl is a cutie btw :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm short so she probably looks bigger than she is :) she's gorgeous both in looks and nature (and has hatchlings for sale!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back