Pet Minder

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

luke85

Reaction score
Hi All,

I will try keep this short. I was looking after a blue tongue lizard for a friend for a short time and now he cant look after him any more. Can I get myself a license and keep him? or if not, how do I find him a good home legally? I'm guessing I cant sell him on my friends behalf.

Thanks =)
Luke

does your friend have it on license ??? if so just apply online for your own license then do the paperwork to look like a sale has been done, if not you could throw yourself at the feet of NPWS and explain the situation, you never know you might get a good outcome, the big problem is they are so easy to take from the wild that NPWS don't often believe the stories they get :) ...............................Ron

Yes planky...if your friend has it on licence then you can get one and he can put it on your licence.

From what I can gather it is off license unfortunately. So there is no legit way to keep or sell this guy (to someone with a license)?
I did seen him when he first bought him (he was very young) so not sure if he was taken from the wild but I doubt it, he has grown up being a pet so I do not want to just release him. He may not stand much of a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back