Possible shingleback RI

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hartleyfirth08

Not so new Member
Reaction score
So I have a shingleback called Houdini and we let him free roam around the house but around three weeks ago he got lost, two days ago we found him outside and we were all happy. However, after letting him free roam today I woke him up from his nap he was having and put him on my chest for a bit and I heard popping coming from him(im guessing his nose) and I looked up the symptoms on google and it says it's a upper respiratory infection. This doesn't suprize me as the weather in sydney the past couple of days has been horrible but since he wasn't in direct contact with the water and he had somewhere to hide I would imagine it wouldn't take that short of time to turn into a infection.

In conclution I am going to go see a vet but need recomendations on a good place in the innerwest sydney but also want to know if there is anything that I can/should do at home. He also is cohabbed with a bearded dragon so should I move him to a spare enclosure that I have for the time being.

Thanks

Back