Jungle in tub

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronLovesPythons

Reaction score
Just wanted to know if my yearling jungle would be comfy living in here atm hes in a 45x45x45 small wide exo terra tank and is not furnished enough
So i made this tub this morning what would you guys think. Suitable ??
Pics below
cbb130d19291fdd36a6e8359f47d0dd9.jpg
deb2ba98a69274d7292ff30edbcd96df.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Perfect, add some paper towel to soak the poop and small holes in your lid. More importantly how you heating I would use a small heat cord with a thermostat.

Just a handy tip if you didn’t already know or do it. Use a soldering iron for all your holes . A drill can crack / split the plastic and leave a rough edge a hot soldering iron slides through the plastic with ease .
Do this out side as it can’t be good to breath plastic smoke in though .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a handy tip if you didn’t already know or do it. Use a soldering iron for all your holes . A drill can crack / split the plastic and leave a rough edge a hot soldering iron slides through the plastic with ease .
Do this out side as it can’t be good to breath plastic smoke in though .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks ive used a soldering iron and done a bunch of air holes in the roof and used it for the bamboo perches
[doublepost=1567650945,1567650843][/doublepost]
Perfect, add some paper towel to soak the poop and small holes in your lid. More importantly how you heating I would use a small heat cord with a thermostat.

Thanks and i was planning on using a heat mat just on the 1 third of the floor of the tub
Not too sure on how heat cords work and would they be good with my micro climate B1 Thermostat ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back