This snake handler needs to get a grip!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moosenoose

Legendary
Reaction score
I was at a local fete on Sunday and was subjected to a snake display to which all others shall be measured by :lol: The guys name was...ahhhh...ummm... I can't think of his name :roll: The company was something like...ummm..oops..I can't think of that either :lol: Anyway there was a couple of things that were truly unique about this talk.

The first part started when this strange bloke pulled onto the stage a bucketload of Tigersnakes and Red Belly Blacks in which he then proceeded to dive his hands into pulling out a wad of these..hic,hic, venomous creatures much to the ego boosting delight of the puller garnished with the glorifying gasps of countless women & children observing the bravery of the handler. A short time later, after everyone was mystified as to how he could handle such dangerous creatures he said "I look after these really well, and handle them regularly all the time. Under no circumstances should anyone ever attempt tho handle snakes such as these. Then this guy - the name still eludes me- asks if the general public would wish to handle some snakes and if they had a drivers license he could hold on to while they ran off with these snakes. The mind boggles to who would do such a thing :?

Whilst people were running around, licenseless and with snakes aplenty, this fellow talks about how his snakes are sex machines! That black Mambas are like handling a large Black mans....ahhhh you guessed it! Women & children present! A family fete! Boy I wish I could remember his name! :roll: :roll: :?

Re: RE: This snake handler needs to get a grip!

instar said:
did he wear a cowboy hat?
I reckon he'd wear whatever you'd want him to wear. :D I noticed the strangest thing though, the police gripped their batons a little harder than usual when they walked past this guy. I think I was missing something? :roll: I dunno :lol:

lol, i wouldnt have guessed that post was yours simon, duh! lol :lol:

moose, i think his name is roy haser, he cuts snakes fangs out so they cant poison people.! he has boobies too! :lol:

i saw him at the melbourne show, what a idiot

old G(R)ay L(H)oser strikes again eh?
what an idiot!

Someone stab him already!

.. and thereby shows the real reason for his "scientific" experiements of removing venom glands - simply so that he can handle them safely at his snake expos! :-( Very sad

between de-barking, removing venom glands, removing dew claws, de-clawing, removing canine teeth, removing tails, removing ear sections, removing sex organs (desexing i do approve of), removing original sex organs and putting in silicone inplants (i have seen first hand)

what is left of our pets?
some people make me sick with their surgical designer animals

Bryony said:
between de-barking, removing venom glands, removing dew claws, de-clawing, removing canine teeth, removing tails, removing ear sections, removing sex organs (desexing i do approve of), removing original sex organs and putting in silicone inplants (i have seen first hand)

Aww come on Byrony thats a tad harsh! It's never hurt my Boxer dog :wink:

All we need to do is substitute a unbutchered hot for one of his butchered snake then sit back and wait. The best bit would be listening to him reasure the crowd that he is in no danger after the snake has bitten him.

Moclobe said:
All we need to do is substitute a unbutchered hot for one of his butchered snake then sit back and wait. The best bit would be listening to him reasure the crowd that he is in no danger after the snake has bitten him.
Tempting as it is, an innocent person may get bit. There is also the possibility that an operation fails to completely remove a gland. But given the mans reputation as a careful and methodological worker, this is unlikely * :)

* we really need an emoticon that shows extreme sarcasm

moosenoose said:
Bryony said:

Aww come on Byrony thats a tad harsh! It's never hurt my Boxer dog :wink:

Cor blimey!!! Give me a paper bag, some pretty perfume (for her) and 3 minutes and id be in heaven!!! Love your boxer dog moosey!!

Teamsherman said:
Cor blimey!!! Give me a paper bag, some pretty perfume (for her) and 3 minutes and id be in heaven!!! Love your boxer dog moosey!!

I bought her off some bloke who came out from the States - I think his name was Tommy Lee?? :roll: :lol: Apparently quite famous, and has a real thing about dogs :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow Moosey... don't you feel honoured ??? you were in the presence of herp royalty, the demi-god himself, he who has written numerous papers and books on herps, and is only out to keep his good name...

He is faster than a speeding bullet,more powerful than a locomotive and able to leap tall buildings in a single bound; and able to sue with the click of his almighty fingers.......

We should all get down on bended knee, and hail the omnipotent one... :roll:

we are not worthy... we are not worthy :twisted: :twisted: :p

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back