Brisbaners

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
damn 42 your old...... :p just stiring

sooo dob when we going herping me n libs are haveing a scratch around our area on the weekend but would like to have a good herping trip up mount <insert name here>

I would certainly like to tag along, I have done a couple of trips and as anyone up here will know it isn't hard to find reptiles in the Brisbane area. I have a beautiful 5 foot carpet in my tool shed a couple of weeks ago and saw another real beauty just down the road 2 nights ago. Mt Mee is a good spot, that is where I saw a 9 footer a couple of months ago. Mt Glorious is good as well. Let me know.

Kenshin said:
is anyone else game apart from me n liberated???

would love to go for afew herping trips (changeing places every time) over afew weekends

I guess I could go too, I'll make up for Pete's lack of skill :wink:

Aww thanks dicco, u know mate i think ur mum is as good at handling snakes as u after u came round this arvo :twisted:. i mean she actually patted it man, ur gunna have to get better if u want to be able to do that :p .

Not much, only had a quick look, problem is it might be dozed soon for the housing estate planned for Tucker's, has some nice mature tree's which would be good for laceys.

I like the idea of Mt Mee, i havn't been there b4, how many people have been there?

Mt Mee and Mt Glorious are in my opinion, two of the best spots for herping in oz. Be carefull though, Mt Glorious is loaded with Small-eyed Snakes, Rough-scaled Snakes and Stephen's Banded Snakes while Mt Mee is a great spot for finding Common Death Adders (if you go on a really hot overcast night).

Daniel

I saw my first wild carpets at Mt Glorious when we first moved up here, 2 in one day. A dull showery day. I saw a Rough scaled snake near Beerwah last weekend along with a couple of other things just when we were out and about. I think just about anywhere in the area is good.

im game ring me if sumthings organised on

mob: 0402 608 011

looking forwards to getting lots of piks (will post them all on here)

Yeah call him!! that way he can take me ;). though i have to ask him first lol.

hmmmff... pm if you do. i'm down the road from you lot. mt Mee & samford are north west 1/2 hour from brisvegas.

theres something highly degrading about being branded a "Snakelet" (pffftt... the diet coke of snakes.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back