Townsville members

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

womas4me

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Any one live in townsville. Rach and i will be there in september so who's bringing the bill's and i'll buy the beer.

Hi womas,
if i was up that way i would have brought the bill's ,
but a bit far from melb... :)

Planning ahead aren't ya! There's a couple of us in townsville. bring it up again closer to the date and I'm sure we can sort something out ;)

there are about 5 or so of us, most are silent members though. then there are a few more in cairns and browns of course couple of hours south.
september is the best time of year here for herps the place is just crawling with them. good plan!

Bah, good luck actually getting them to meet up with ya at all ;)

Hey womas,pm me a bit closer to the date and if you're heading past The Whitsundays "Proserpine/Airlie Beach" i'll give you my number so you can drop in,say g'day,have a beer or 3 and a few williams for sure :wink:

About an hour and a half depending how fast you drive :wink:

Thats do-able. Not a huge drive for us, port hedland ( our nearest bigish town ) is 2 hours away so thats not too bad.

As long as nothing out of my control comes up in the meantime i look forward to meeting you guys,have a yarn,checkout some animals and get pleasantly toasted!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back